Blackbeard’s Treasure Chest
When Blackbeard, the Pirate was eventually captured and killed the secret of where he buried his treasure died with him. Until now! All you have to do is find the correct key that unlocks the box.
Blackbeard’s treasure chest adds an exciting climactic finale for your raffles and is a brilliant way to generate extra income for your event.
- Play the game by selling raffle tickets (any consecutively numbered tickets will do).
- The winning ticket is selected at random by the machine.
- The winner then picks a key from a selection of 13 keys from a bag.
- Only one key opens the Treasure Chest.
- If their chosen key opens the lock, they win the main prize.
- Remove losing keys by dropping them in the box. Play continues until a contestant opens the box.
To add even more drama and excitement, you can play a variation: contestants play the ‘Yes or No Game’ (answering questions without saying yes or no for one minute). If they succeed, they get to choose a key. Alternatively, you can ask a single question if their answer is correct; they get to select a key.
You can still give all those who do not select the correct key a prize, or you could force them to Walk the Plank. The choice is yours!
- 5 digits (1 to 99999)
- Guaranteed 100 non-repeating draw numbers
- Handheld plunger for drawing numbers
- Check back the last 100 numbers drawn
- Draw counter
- Number of tickets sold
- Start and finishing number
- 1 x Lock
- 13 x Keys – one master key and 12 others
- Shuffle Bag
- Height: 232mm (9.13″)
- Width: 226mm (8.9″)
- Length: 371mm (14.6″)
- Weight: 4 Kg
- Mains 230V/50Hz supply, mains switch