Guinevere II Lottery Machine
Guinevere II is a state of the art, fully automatic lottery machine: You can set the number of balls you want to draw, and the Guinevere will do the rest. You can also select the balls manually if that is better for you.
Guinevere is an incredibly versatile machine that you can use for a wide variety of game types and dynamics:
- EE used the machine for one-ball-bingo – yes they used just one ball in the machine for their Win, Win & Win advert!
- Woosh Live used the machine to draw seven balls from 65 for their million-pound draw. This was an insured draw where the underwriter pays the prize money should someone win.
- Heart FM used the machine to select nine Grand Finalists for the Make Me a Millionaire draw.
- We have used the machine to run lotto-style raffles which guarantee one winner using as few as nine balls.
- We have used the machine to run bingo games.
So the machine can be used for Lottery Draws, Raffles, Bingo, Keno and to whittle down entrants.
• Ideally suited for televised and radio games
• Brand the base with custom graphics
• Visually appealing with a curved swoop in the front of the cabinet.
• Designed for 38mm table tennis balls
• Previews and Air Mixes up to 80 balls
• Displays eight winning balls (although we have run draws with more balls)
• Suitable for insured games
• Suitable for independent verification
• Unit height 155 cm (61′′)
• Cabinet width 69 cm (27”)
• Cabinet depth 61 cm (24′′)
• Mixing chamber diameter 56 cm (22”)
• Game ball diameter 38 mm
• Ball preview rack capacity 80 balls
• Winning ball capacity eight balls
• Total unit weight 91 kg (200 lb.)
• 220-240 volt, 50Hz electrical power.
• 3.5 Amps at 240v
• CE compliant
• Certified by TUV Laboratories